Cancellation & Refund will be effected from the same day we receive your mail. The process of cancellation will be processed only after receipt of mail or written form, cancellation on phone calls will not be acceptable.
- IELTS training classes fees are non-refundable and so is adjusting the fees that have been paid. Fees will be adjusted in a few cases. If someone has a medical emergency or has some kind of tragedy at home, in these cases student can join a new class in a maximum period of 6 months from the date of joining.
- If you withdraw from the program, then you have to tell us in written form.
- Application fees are non-refundable, only refundable if the program is cancelled by the university/ Institution.
- Ministry fees / VFS fees and our consultancy fees are non-refundable.
- You cannot process for a refund if you have started your Institution course.
- Our company will not be responsible in case of delay due by the third-party services like courier services, visa & application processing time, in these cases the applicant cannot demand a refund from us.
- If your visa is rejected, the University/Institution fees you have deposited are refundable as per the terms and conditions of the University/Institution; the refund takes time of 45-60 working days, paid through bank transfer to the student account. (You need to submit all the required documents according to University/Institution refund policy)
- If your visa has being rejected, you cannot ask us for a refund as we do not take any guarantee for the visa success.
- The refund will be done by bank transfer or through cheque directly to the applicant bank account.
Our Refund the process will take 15-20 working days.
Study Abroad Solution advice you to before making payment discuss refund policy with our team members.
- Commissions are only when the student’s enrollment is confirmed by the university/Institution.
- Colleges/Universities whose commission is paid in instalments depends on the student's semester enrollment. If the student is enrolled for only one semester and is not enrolled for the second semester, so the commission is paid for only the semester the student has enrolled.
- The application fee paid is non-refundable unless the program is cancelled by the university/institution.